Check daytime drowsiness
Is there anything in your daily life that makes you sleepy when you are in the following situations?.
Please select the most appropriate responses.
Never fall asleep = 0 points, occasionally fall asleep = 1 point, often fall asleep = 2 points, always fall asleep = 3 points
Could you possibly have Sleep Apnea Syndrome (SAS)?
The following symptoms are the main symptoms of SAS other than drowsiness during the day. There is a possibility of SAS if you have the following symptoms.
- I have been told that I snore repeatedly.
- I have been told that I stop breathing when sleeping.
- I sometimes wake up feeling stuffy.
- High blood pressure
- Overweight or have gained more than 3 kilograms within a year.
- I have to go to the bathroom many times during the night.
- No matter how much sleep, always feel tired or sleepy.
- Wake up with a headache in the morning.
- Dry mouth and throat after waking up.
- Have trouble concentrating or have become more forgetful.
- Get tired very easily or feel heavy.
- Bad night sweats and cannot sleep well.
- Heartburn after waking up.
- I have experienced a traffic accident that may have been caused by dozing off.
If there is no such symptom as above even though drowsiness in daytime is strong, there is a possibility of another sleep disorder, so we recommend introducing you to a specialist.